Has anyone created an article "All about [x fish]" for other types of fish?

NinjaTiLL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the pinned thread "All about reef safe wrasses in Aquaria". I refer back to that page a lot when trying to see if the LFS or online shops have a compatible/desirable wrasse for my system. I love how the popular species are listed with a little info on each. I use liveaquaria.com as my other go-to source. Liveaquaria.com is pretty good but they don't have every fish (even some diver's den specials aren't listed in their main database) and their descriptions can get a bit generic like they are describing the family, not the species.

Are there any other "all about" articles for other types of fish? I'm looking for Anthias in particular at the moment. A search for "all about anthias" didn't return anything significant in the first 3 pages of results. TIA

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for Anthias in particular at the moment. A search for "all about anthias" didn't return anything significant in the first 3 pages of results. TIA

Not that I have seen.

Do you have any species or particular questions? I can think of a handful of folks here that keep anthias that could help you.

Tank is a 3'x2' 75 gallon, yes? Do you want a group?

OP
OP
N

NinjaTiLL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a specific question just quite yet. I'm a bit opportunistic, so if I see a deal, I try to research it and grab it if it fits my general intentions. I have a loose stocking plan in my head... More like a few types of fish I'm looking for if it fits my sense of beauty/uniqueness.

Yes, my tank is 3'x2', 75gal. I'm looking for somewhat small fish that occupy the different levels of the tank. I have 2 clowns, a blue eyed kole tank and a matted filefish. I think I want one more tang, and 2-3 other fish that fill out the "open water" space. Most recently I was looking at TSM aquatics and they had Evansi Anthias (Pseudanthias Evansi) which seemed like a cool fish but super small. Not sure if I want a group of anthias and a single wrasse, or a group of wrasses and a single anthias, or just singles of everything and let the clowns be the openly pair.

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a thread about this kinda, recently idk if any of those posts will help

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back