Has anyone from here won something free from BRS let’s hear your story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wrasse man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like you would have gotten an email the next day.
Yes, it would seem that way. The weird thing is, is that they pulled all of the videos from youtube the next day. So I can’t even go back and see if I need to do anything in regards to reaching out to them. I’m not even sure how they would go about contacting the winners as my handle has nothing to do with many actual name. Can other users contact someone through the email associated with YouTube? I don’t know, I just don’t want to forfeit the prize, I am sure there is a period of time to claim it. so I want to make at least an initial contact.

Last edited:

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it would seem that way. The weird thing is, is that they pulled all of the videos from youtube the next day. So I can’t even go back and see if I need to do anything in regards to reaching out to them. I’m not even sure how they would go about contacting the winners as my handle has nothing to do with many actual name. Can other users contact someone through the email associated with YouTube? I don’t know, I just do want to forfeit the prize, I am sure there is a period of time to claim it. so I want to make at least an initial contact.
I would be calling customer support when they open. What did you win?

Reafer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sign up weekly but have never won. I know they must have a lot of entry’s. It’s great to see they do the weekly give aways. Just wondering if anyone has won anything. Please post what you got.
I won a Kamoer Peristaltic Dosing Pump by putting my name in on one of their weekly giveaways.

NMdesertReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it would seem that way. The weird thing is, is that they pulled all of the videos from youtube the next day. So I can’t even go back and see if I need to do anything in regards to reaching out to them. I’m not even sure how they would go about contacting the winners as my handle has nothing to do with many actual name. Can other users contact someone through the email associated with YouTube? I don’t know, I just don’t want to forfeit the prize, I am sure there is a period of time to claim it. so I want to make at least an initial contact.
I also won a trip to Orlando and basically I'm just waiting like you are
Screenshot_20191205-213056_Gmail.jpg

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won a signed T shirt a couple days ago by answering a trivia question on one of their black friday threads here. I’ve never won anything before, I was over the moon about it hah.

I can’t wash or wear it so I’ll frame it until I win a trip to Macna or something... ;-)

#BRSfangirl

DarkSky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was one of the MACNA $500 shopping spree winners. They seemed excited about announcing it since no one local to BRS ever seems to win!

Haven't spent it yet. Waiting on a Trident to be in stock.

Update: I bought a Trident. :)

clm65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did BRS quit doing the weekly giveaways? I haven't seen one for about a month. I have never won one of them, but I always looked forward to entering for a chance to win something "higher end" than I would normally purchase.

CuseCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won $300 in points from BRS for placing an order during the black friday sales. Then the guy who was the $1500 in product winner sold everything online that he got and I picked up a NIB hydra 52hd from him for 300 shipped

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did BRS quit doing the weekly giveaways? I haven't seen one for about a month. I have never won one of them, but I always looked forward to entering for a chance to win something "higher end" than I would normally purchase.

We usually don't do the weekly giveaway on the website during the Black Friday time period, but they've recently started back up again! :)

Eggpaul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were giving away free items randomly on Monday for weekend orders. Anyone get anything? My shipment is coming today so I'm hoping a large box appears.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back