Has Anyone Gotten a On Time Arrival From FedEx Priority Overnight In The Last Few Weeks?

OP
OP
SaltyTwigs

SaltyTwigs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my liveaquaria package alive and on time yesterday
Interesting. I live in Neenah, WI and mine is looking like it will be delivered today a day late... which is better than the previous 5 night 6 day deliver... so maybe they are improving. One spot foxface this time so hoping all goes well as they have been crazy hard to find. ;)

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got packages from members and vendors prob 6 in the last week or so and all but one used fed ex and they arrived on time. I live 3 hours from Memphis but it still gets sorted at the hub and flown into knoxville tn.

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will let you know supposed to receive a package today before noon. Wife is working from home today to receive it and bring it inside. She usually lets me know when packages arrive. I checked this morning and its at our local distribution facility which is 45 miles away.

OP
OP
SaltyTwigs

SaltyTwigs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got packages from members and vendors prob 6 in the last week or so and all but one used fed ex and they arrived on time. I live 3 hours from Memphis but it still gets sorted at the hub and flown into knoxville tn.
Okay good to know... Maybe I have just been crazy unlucky as last 3 FedEx have been messed up. First Stolen never got, Second took 5 nights 6 days, and this one appears day late. All the delays were extended stays in Memphis.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx used to be super reliable here (greater NYC metro). I don't know if there is a covid connection or not, but they've been horrible for the last year or so. Anything from FL got here super quick. My last two shipments from FL sat in Orlando for 2 days.

UPS performance seems nominal and unchanged.

Amazon, holy cow. I swear sometimes stuff is delivered before I even check out.

shblink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a couple boxes come in on time from all over the US. I'm in Southern California

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine all came through the Memphis hub when they were late.
Mine went through Memphis hub as well. From California past me to Memphis and is back tracking to Texas got to love efficiency hahahaha. You would think that they would have more centralized hubs but I guess that costs to much.

exalectric

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx used to be super reliable here (greater NYC metro). I don't know if there is a covid connection or not, but they've been horrible for the last year or so. Anything from FL got here super quick. My last two shipments from FL sat in Orlando for 2 days.

UPS performance seems nominal and unchanged.

Amazon, holy cow. I swear sometimes stuff is delivered before I even check out.
I've had a horrid time with amazon lately! 1 out of every 3 orders is 2-3 days late or just straight goes missing.

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a small town (600) people here in Canada and fedex arrives every morning between 10am and noon. Pretty much the same with UPS. Amazon is hit or miss but they subcontract .

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here lately I've been getting FedEx deliveries on Sunday! That's a shocker. They never delivered on Sunday before.

Back