Has Anyone Gotten a On Time Arrival From FedEx Priority Overnight In The Last Few Weeks?

N.Sreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In canada it seems like fedex is okay I always get my package within 2 business days from toronto to halifax. Ive seen alot of posts complaining about fedex, yet they are the only reliable shipper ive used (again in canada no idea what its like in the states)

Rtaylor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay good to know... Maybe I have just been crazy unlucky as last 3 FedEx have been messed up. First Stolen never got, Second took 5 nights 6 days, and this one appears day late. All the delays were extended stays in Memphis.
I’m also in Neenah and received 3?orders on time last week.

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have had 3 late shipments in a row, costing me over 200$ each, Fedex has not been able to get me anything on time wether it’s coming from Memphis or anywhere else, to bad most places ship with this horrid company who takes
Peoples money and dosent provide the service we paid for

View Badges
I have had 3 late shipments in a row, costing me over 200$ each, Fedex has not been able to get me anything on time wether it’s coming from Memphis or anywhere else, to bad most places ship with this horrid company who takes
Peoples money and dosent provide the service we paid for
Screwed by fedex again today. They didn’t even show up and just marked my delivery as “undeliverable”. Now the package is rerouted to a holding center... so when the driver finishes his workday, I can go collect my dead coral.

I work tonight though, so I guess maybe I’ll get my dead coral tomorrow?

I think the real issue here is there are only two companies and we can all just tick off as far as they’re concerned.

Edit: it’s also sad that we have to have software change the words in our posts so no ones feelings get hurt. I’m pretty much done with our society... time to build a boat I guess.

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Screwed by fedex again today. They didn’t even show up and just marked my delivery as “undeliverable”. Now the package is rerouted to a holding center... so when the driver finishes his workday, I can go collect my dead coral.

I work tonight though, so I guess maybe I’ll get my dead coral tomorrow?

I think the real issue here is there are only two companies and we can all just tick off as far as they’re concerned.

Edit: it’s also sad that we have to have software change the words in our posts so no ones feelings get hurt. I’m pretty much done with our society... time to build a boat I guess.
Yeah I don’t know what their issue is but you shouldn’t be offering a service that you are unable to complete, we’re PAYING for overnight shipping for a reason, and then when you tell them there is a living thing in the box they just don’t care and refuse to help in anyway because hey it’s not their money being wasted, I swear I have lost thousands of dollars worth of corals to Fedex and they haven’t approved 1 claim I have ever put in, did you pick your coral up?

View Badges
Yeah I don’t know what their issue is but you shouldn’t be offering a service that you are unable to complete, we’re PAYING for overnight shipping for a reason, and then when you tell them there is a living thing in the box they just don’t care and refuse to help in anyway because hey it’s not their money being wasted, I swear I have lost thousands of dollars worth of corals to Fedex and they haven’t approved 1 claim I have ever put in, did you pick your coral up?

this was an order from WWC, and usually I would drive out there to pick it up. I was pretty impressed by the packaging actually. I’ve had lps come with cup lids to protect them. These guys were floating upside down from some styrofoam that was rubber banded together.

they didn’t look bad at all, nothing looks good out of the bag. I had to rush to work so I didn’t have time to do my normal routine. Just looked at the plugs (which seemed fresh actually) and gave them a quick “just in case” brushing. They’re open and just sitting in the sand bed for now. I’m off Thursday’s and Friday’s have the wife, a newborn, and in august a two year old.

hopefully I’ll have time before my work week starts on Saturday to mount them properly.

about these shipping companies though, I don’t see how we fight them. They have a monopoly under a pretty lose definition. Are two choices really a free market?

in any normal commercial setting, both UPS and Fedex would’ve gone under a long time ago. I would pay 3Xs their rates just to try another company.

I’ve had great experiences with DHL, but they’re almost exclusively commercial and I’m not sure I’ve used them as a consumer. I’m not even sure you can just ship with them. The company I was with at the time had a contract.

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I didn't order new livestock. I did order a new light. it was set to arrive on today instead it was delivered yesterday on 6/8/2021.

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was an order from WWC, and usually I would drive out there to pick it up. I was pretty impressed by the packaging actually. I’ve had lps come with cup lids to protect them. These guys were floating upside down from some styrofoam that was rubber banded together.

they didn’t look bad at all, nothing looks good out of the bag. I had to rush to work so I didn’t have time to do my normal routine. Just looked at the plugs (which seemed fresh actually) and gave them a quick “just in case” brushing. They’re open and just sitting in the sand bed for now. I’m off Thursday’s and Friday’s have the wife, a newborn, and in august a two year old.

hopefully I’ll have time before my work week starts on Saturday to mount them properly.

about these shipping companies though, I don’t see how we fight them. They have a monopoly under a pretty lose definition. Are two choices really a free market?

in any normal commercial setting, both UPS and Fedex would’ve gone under a long time ago. I would pay 3Xs their rates just to try another company.

I’ve had great experiences with DHL, but they’re almost exclusively commercial and I’m not sure I’ve used them as a consumer. I’m not even sure you can just ship with them. The company I was with at the time had a contract.
I remember when DHL was shipping stuff to your door, back in the early 2000's. I got Florida live rock, 30 lbs shipped overnight for $30, I was cheaper than UPS and FED EX at the time.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back