Has anyone heard from tsm aquatics

looneywun7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been tryin to contact tsm through email and call their number but no one has replied to me in 2 weeks. wondering if anyone has had this issue with them?

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I guess they are just dodging my emails and calls?
so, I don't ever leave voice messages for anyone in this day of rampant phone calls - we've even stopped listening to home voice messages because our school loans are paid, and all the other bogus spammy phishing reasons people call ... it makes it hard to do actual business.

I always look up their hours online using goggle, and I try to call when they are open (I have to adjust for my different time zone). Emails originally I found they go into their spam, so once you get someone on the phone, then have them find your email, they de-spam it and going forward you and they can communicate via email.

Like other responses on this thread, I've also been in recent communication with them

OP
OP
L

looneywun7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so, I don't ever leave voice messages for anyone in this day of rampant phone calls - we've even stopped listening to home voice messages because our school loans are paid, and all the other bogus spammy phishing reasons people call ... it makes it hard to do actual business.

I always look up their hours online using goggle, and I try to call when they are open (I have to adjust for my different time zone). Emails originally I found they go into their spam, so once you get someone on the phone, then have them find your email, they de-spam it and going forward you and they can communicate via email.

Like other responses on this thread, I've also been in recent communication with the
I sent an email 5 days ago never heard back.
Try giving them a call I just called them a couple of minutes ago.

brucelee90

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had the same issue with TSM. Very difficult to get a hold of them over the phone or email once the order is placed.

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved a fish from them last week. Matt is a little bit slower than normal getting back to me, but has still done so every time I have emailed them. Great seller, I have enjoyed working with them. Like Christmas every time the boxes come it!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back