Has anyone ordered the new Red Sea G2 tanks?

Bent17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a call from the shipping company. My tank is arriving today!

Happy Jonah Hill GIF
Best of luck! Are you getting the Reefmat also?

Antarcticant

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My aquarium store is receiving my new tank today, and will be delivered to my apartment tomorrow at 5pm! I ordered through the store because my apartment isn't equipped to receive freight, so we're breaking down the pallet at the store then bringing it home.

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just got mine delivered and sitting in the garage now. Haven't even had the chance to inspect it for damage yet as i'm working at the moment. I work from home so i'll take a look when on my break. Super excited !

Happy Kids Say The Darndest Things GIF by CBS

Bent17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine delivered and sitting in the garage now. Haven't even had the chance to inspect it for damage yet as i'm working at the moment. I work from home so i'll take a look when on my break. Super excited !

Happy Kids Say The Darndest Things GIF by CBS
Good luck! Same question to you - what skimmer are you gonna use? My LFS keeps telling me to use the Rs600

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Good luck! Same question to you - what skimmer are you gonna use? My LFS keeps telling me to use the Rs600

I went with the Reef Octopus 110sss. I got a good deal on it as it was used. But if i had to buy brand new , it would be t he Nyos 120 since the rest of my gear is also Ecotech. I want to control it all on 1 app.

Antarcticant

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worried about the mixes reviews of it being loud
With it being an AC pump, it will likely be louder than the DC pump driven skimmers. Me personally, I enjoy the sounds of trickling water and the dull hums of pumps in the background. It's my own white noise generator!

I'll be sure to let you know what I think of the skimmer once it's setup.

Bent17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone set up their G2 425 I need to confirm some measurements. Pls let me know!

NotoriousDMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good luck! Same question to you - what skimmer are you gonna use? My LFS keeps telling me to use the
DM if interested in lightly used (2 months or so) and cleaned RSK600. Rookies mistake and was too big for my tank. Running an RSK300 now.

Back