Has anyone that pre-ordered seen their ION Director yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is like dating a bad woman. She says let's get together then goes ghost on you.
Your IOND is getting ready to ship. Stay tuned for a tracking #.
Just like that woman. Nothing ever shows up :rolleyes:
Over and over and over.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is like dating a bad woman. She says let's get together then goes ghost on you.
Your IOND is getting ready to ship. Stay tuned for a tracking #.
Just like that woman. Nothing ever shows up :rolleyes:
Over and over and over.
Guess which one we are in this picture

21E5836C-8434-42FC-A1FF-88373C409731.gif

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three weeks ago it was ready to ship.........BUT, no wait. Expedited shipping on new sensors.
Maybe I'm wrong but to me expedited shipping means two-three days????

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw- I got a same day response from
Focustronic… t-minus 4-6 weeks for Mastertronic in USA. I’ll be canceling by Christmas :)

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw- I got a same day response from
Focustronic… t-minus 4-6 weeks for Mastertronic in USA. I’ll be canceling by Christmas :)
I hate to cancel when it's soooo darn close. But I'm really getting frustrated with GHL at this point.
I may have to. It's starting to sound like this thing isn't going well. They'll pull it off eventually. It's just a question of when.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hate to cancel when it's soooo darn close. But I'm really getting frustrated with GHL at this point.
I may have to. It's starting to sound like this thing isn't going well. They'll pull it off eventually. It's just a question of when.
I hope you stay with it because I know you’ll be fair in your assessment when it’s finally delivered. That said, I would totally understand getting a refund and waiting for the kinks to get worked out.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you stay with it because I know you’ll be fair in your assessment when it’s finally delivered. That said, I would totally understand getting a refund and waiting for the kinks to get worked out.
Thank you. I know it'll be good when it's ready. It really does come down to the communication factor from GHL. At this point silence isn't golden.

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the football gag pretty much sums it up.

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess we'll see. I must say the communication has been much better as of late. That's all one can ask for. As far as Vinny? I think Germany holds him back for whatever reasons. It's just their way of doing things.

Thank you. I know it'll be good when it's ready. It really does come down to the communication factor from GHL. At this point silence isn't golden.
Since I asked like a month ago, wouldn’t a weekly update on the actual progress of what is going on be good? You where mad that it was brought up last time, but yours was days from arriving back then though.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I asked like a month ago, wouldn’t a weekly update on the actual progress of what is going on be good? You where mad that it was brought up last time, but yours was days from arriving back then though.
Yes......this is getting extremely frustrating. I feel like a yo yo. Waiting for a tracking # that doesn't appear to ever come. They are handling this like idiots.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a response to the emails I've been getting asking for them to clarify what's going on so we can make an educated decision to either wait or request a refund. Let's see what happens from that.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's quite apparent at this point that GHL either doesn't read these posts or they choose to ignore them entirely. Nor do they respond to emails. Nor do they care about customer satisfaction. That's fine, it's their choice as it is my choice to never spend another dime with them.

It's sad to see how this is turning out. It's a fiasco for them and us. One they don't seem to care about.

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's quite apparent at this point that GHL either doesn't read these posts or they choose to ignore them entirely. Nor do they respond to emails. Nor do they care about customer satisfaction. That's fine, it's their choice as it is my choice to never spend another dime with them.

It's sad to see how this is turning out. It's a fiasco for them and us. One they don't seem to care about.
Believe me they read these- they are very active when they want to be.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Their last (public) notification said they will no longer respond to individual order status requests, so that’s likely the reason for the silence on their end which I’m sure isn’t making matters better for public perception.

snippet:
Furthermore, we must point out that we can no longer answer individual delivery time requests. The situation is too uncertain and dynamic, we find new conditions every day. We can also no longer give estimated times, as these only lead to frustration and disappointment on the part of the customer if they cannot be met. We can only assure that all binding pre-orders will be delivered in the order of receipt (for prepayment customers date of receipt of payment counts).

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their last (public) notification said they will no longer respond to individual order status requests, so that’s likely the reason for the silence on their end which I’m sure isn’t making matters better for public perception.

snippet:
Furthermore, we must point out that we can no longer answer individual delivery time requests. The situation is too uncertain and dynamic, we find new conditions every day. We can also no longer give estimated times, as these only lead to frustration and disappointment on the part of the customer if they cannot be met. We can only assure that all binding pre-orders will be delivered in the order of receipt (for prepayment customers date of receipt of payment counts).
Only lead to frustration and disappointment? Hah!!!! The understatement of the year. They started it the day they announced it.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly?.........I wouldn't be so frustrated if I didn't get three notices to watch out for a tracking# only to have Lucy pull the football out again. This is squarely on them for that.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back