Has the "Diver's Den Update" email discontinued

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ThRoewer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I no longer receive the "Diver's Den Update" email anymore, just the rather useless "Diver's Den Sneak Peek" email.
Has the Update email with direct links to the newly listed items been discontinued?

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I no longer receive the "Diver's Den Update" email anymore, just the rather useless "Diver's Den Sneak Peek" email.
Has the Update email with direct links to the newly listed items been discontinued?
Have you checked your spam folder? I know silly question since you get the sneak peak email. However I have noticed this as well, ill get the sneak peak email but sometimes the "update" one gets sent to my spam folder. Not all the time but sometimes

OP
OP
ThRoewer

ThRoewer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you checked your spam folder? I know silly question since you get the sneak peak email. However I have noticed this as well, ill get the sneak peak email but sometimes the "update" one gets sent to my spam folder. Not all the time but sometimes
Yeah, I checked the Spam folder - nothing there.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ThRoewer Good morning--thank you for reporting your concerns. We are still sending the Sneak Peek as well as the DIvers Den Freshwater and Marine update emails. Our IT developers are researching your concerns and are hopeful for a quick resolution.

OP
OP
ThRoewer

ThRoewer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ThRoewer Good morning--thank you for reporting your concerns. We are still sending the Sneak Peek as well as the DIvers Den Freshwater and Marine update emails. Our IT developers are researching your concerns and are hopeful for a quick resolution.
I still don't get the update email.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ThRoewer I removed my email from the list and re-added it last night. I got a divers den email at 1:38 this morning. Hopefully it continues to work.

cd459

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup agreed. I don’t even both checking at 6pm ET now. Also I’m fairly certain the price for this anemone is incorrect…

5E4C8DAF-C5BE-49EA-B081-859960A99A27.png

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the Sneak Peak email today for yesterdays post. I did get the correct Update email yesterday. Y'all keep working on it.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ThRoewer and followers--Thank you so much for your patience! The sneak peek as well as the daily update emails should all be sending correctly as of last night. If you are still not receiving the emails you are subscribed for, please send me a private message so we are able to review. Thank you!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back