Have a Red Sea Reefer-S 850

JKF1030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a RS Reefer-S 850 on order and i already have a COR-20 pump. Will the COR-20 be sufficient for 225gl total water volume? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what I saw in Marine Depot the COR20 is recommended only up to 180 gallons. What pump is Red Sea recommending? Are they plumbing for two pumps?

bdouglas119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How were you able to order the tank so early? I didn’t get the email they were available for pre order until the 20th

OP
OP
J

JKF1030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS took my pre-order. They we accepting pre orders in April. I called RS yesterday and they said they are going to start shipping orders middle of this month.

bdouglas119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS took my pre-order. They we accepting pre orders in April. I called RS yesterday and they said they are going to start shipping orders middle of this month.
dang, I waited until Red Sea sent out the email saying "early access" pre-orders were open. According to my LFS and their RS Rep, they should start shipping the 14th and mine should be included in the first round of shipments but now I'm worried as I see more people ordered before they were "available for preorder"

Also what number did you find to call them? I've only been able to use the email option and have gotten several different answers. I feel like the word of the local RS Rep is good since he was able to look at my order directly but I want to be certain of when my order will ship.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back