Have we lost some some great people/contributors?

Discussion in 'Fish Disease Treatment and Diagnosis' started by Gmj4409, Jan 2, 2018.

1. dede

dede Active Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

I have learned so much from Humblfish's and Melypr1985's post and continue to seek out and use their excellent advice given to so many here on r2r. A big Thank You from a new reefer and hope that everything is going well for you.

Empress, Zack K, 5altkreep and 3 others like this.

2. Sleepydoc

Sleepydoc Active Member

He's treating with Garlic so other's are just staying away!

Idoc, Maritimer and mdbannister like this.
  3. redfishbluefish

redfishbluefish Stay Positive, Stay Productive R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor NJRC Member

I have also missed Renee, that is, Lionfish Liar. I've tagged her a number of times with no response. I do hope everything is well with her. She knew her lionfish as well as hitchhikers.

Zack K, Idoc, Maritimer and 5 others like this.
  4. 4FordFamily

4FordFamily Tang, Angel, & Wrasse Addict Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Count me amongst those willing to help with fish disease questions when possible. I’m no Humblefish, but I’m pretty proficient I’d like to think!

Tag me, @Maritimer, or anyone else that is willing to help out in the disease forum until humble and mel return (and thereafter)! :)

Empress, drstardust, Zack K and 11 others like this.
  5. chefjpaul

chefjpaul Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Thoughts and prayers.

We all must Always remember too, that everyone helping us day to day @ to @ ..... # to # ,
    Are all doing this and sharing their wisdom and experience out of their hearts. Dropping things to answer us, writing stickies, articles and responses on their own time, without question.

For that, I thank you.

Zack K, WWIII, Maritimer and 6 others like this.
  6. Diesel

Diesel String Stalker. R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Spotlight Award Photo of the Month Award Partner Member 2018

Lol, I quoted my own post for no particular reason.

A quick edit was on it's place I must say and agree to that.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Idoc, Fin, Maritimer and 1 other person like this.
  7. chefjpaul

chefjpaul Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

I just thought you wanted to bump your own thoughts again.

Diesel likes this.
  8. Diesel

Diesel String Stalker. R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Spotlight Award Photo of the Month Award Partner Member 2018

Lol, what was I thinking.
    It must be the extreme cold weather in H-town, we will be hit with a 22 freeze tonight and we don't function all that well down here.
    Ok back to topic. :cool:

Zack K and chefjpaul like this.
  9. chefjpaul

Yeah, its cold in NYC cant imagine TX.... I'll be flying to Belize tomorrow to escape for a couple weeks.

Diesel, Fin and Bronc like this.
  10. Bronc

Bronc Valuable Member R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

I’ll also echo what a great help both of them have been to me. Both are fantastic folks.

Draft saved Draft deleted