Have you checked out the R2R Partner Drive? What are your favorite things about Partner Membership, and what prizes do you hope to win?

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swag!!!! LoL

Just glad I could support a great resource for myself and the hobby in general.

I never have much luck but was hoping to put that BRS gift certificate to good use on the dream tank. However, now that the dream tank might be put off for a while maybe one of the smaller tanks I put a ticket on would be nice.

Did anyone else spread their tickets out or did you all just lump them all on one thing?
I put them all on 1 thing I don't have but been looking to buy for like a year now.

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Pistol Peet I guess @revhtree must be enjoying his weekends off Cant blame him ;) i can live without the badge for a few days;Woot
Yup sounds good just wasn't sure how It worked now i do though thanks
@Pistol Peet I guess @revhtree must be enjoying his weekends off Cant blame him ;) i can live without the badge for a few days;Woot
Yes thanks to @Ippyroy I now know how it works thank you guys for your help just wasnt sure. I see everyone with there cool badge and am ex c it'd yo get mine.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swag!!!! LoL

Just glad I could support a great resource for myself and the hobby in general.

I never have much luck but was hoping to put that BRS gift certificate to good use on the dream tank. However, now that the dream tank might be put off for a while maybe one of the smaller tanks I put a ticket on would be nice.

Did anyone else spread their tickets out or did you all just lump them all on one thing?
I spread them out. 90% on the Red Sea tank and the rest on one of the lights.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I might sit this one out... I've been out of work on medical leave from May, still having issues post rotator cuff surgery. The Your Reef gift certificate is nice, John and staff are amazing people.
Sorry that you've going through that. Hope you recover soon!

Definitely agree on Your Reef! Good people!

Adrift

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up today. I split my tickets on the Red Sea tank and Neptune parts. If I get the Red Sea tank I get a second tank and don’t have to beg my wife for another! If I get the Neptune gear I get some spares and items to use on current build. I’m sure most people are picking these and the water box though lol. Good luck everyone!!!

TN_Huskymama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love supporting such a great resource! I have learned so much from the group and it just keeps getting better.
I also like the swag

Prizes I hope to win?? WaterBox or a RedSea of course! Lol
And some coral gift certificates to fill my tank with more beauties!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back