Have You Purchased From Coral Euphoria?

nickkohrn

Corals for President 2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been browsing Coral Euphoria's website and YouTube channel, and I have been quite impressed with Abe's offerings and knowledge. So, I am curious to know whether you have purchased from Coral Euphoria, and if so, what was your experience?

BYU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i ordered from abe
great vender
great prices
great communication
don’t hesitate to buy
frags are doing well from 3 months ago

LobsterOfJustice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a purchase about 6 months back. Everything looked great in terms of health and size of the frags. Nearly all are chunky with multiple branches (I did select for the larger size when purchasing, since I have no patience for little nubs less than 1"). A nice freebie was included, and even the freebie was over 1" with multiple branches. I will happily order again in the future.

OP
OP
nickkohrn

nickkohrn

Corals for President 2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a purchase about 6 months back. Everything looked great in terms of health and size of the frags. Nearly all are chunky with multiple branches (I did select for the larger size when purchasing, since I have no patience for little nubs less than 1"). A nice freebie was included, and even the freebie was over 1" with multiple branches. I will happily order again in the future.
That’s great to know! Thanks for sharing your experience.

I enjoy the passion that Abe has for the hobby, and his livestock appears to be quite healthy.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back