Hawaiian Moorish Idols ready now!

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
We have a few Moorish Idols that are ready to be shipped out. This batch has undergone 3 weeks of treatment and they're healthy and eating. They're on a diet of San Francisco Bay Brand angelfish and butterflyfish food, vitamin enriched mysis shrimp, clam on half shell, and dry seaweed. Currently, medium is the only size available. If you'd like to order a different size, please contact us. This batch of Moorish Idols are approximately 5"
*Limit 1 per customer

For more information on our quarantine/conditioning process, please visit our website:

Moorish Idol.jpeg

moorishh idols.jpg

saf1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Pretty fish. I do not know much about your site or process so thanks for sharing. Seems reasonable and/or more than fair price wise. I always enjoy diving with them when I'm in Hawaii especially when at lower depths and navigating walls and small cave/tunnels.

I'm not looking for one at the moment but wanted to just say like what I read, the process, and the photo's. Well done and I wish you and your business the best.

OP
Tide Pool Aquatics

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Pretty fish. I do not know much about your site or process so thanks for sharing. Seems reasonable and/or more than fair price wise. I always enjoy diving with them when I'm in Hawaii especially when at lower depths and navigating walls and small cave/tunnels.

I'm not looking for one at the moment but wanted to just say like what I read, the process, and the photo's. Well done and I wish you and your business the best.
Thank you very much! Really appreciate it! :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
one????
I would want three to five !!

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 119 21.6%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 132 24.0%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 266 48.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors