Headed to REEF-A-PALOOZA with NEW GEO PRO SUMPS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing looking sumps. Great evolution of your already great sumps. I have a recently built custom sump from @geo that is blue and white and it is stunning. So Blue and White for me although Orange and White is sweet as well.

Thanks for the great products

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will definitely stop by the booth. I am looking for a sump for my 240g build. :) I would go with Blue and white also. Or even blue and orange (huge Florida Gator fan).

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You miss the expense of CNC machine, programing, design, prototype development, employees, advertising, travel to shows, packaging to withstand shipping damage, and all the other overhead related items. Just saying it is expensive to create such nice products for such a small market world wide.

Last edited by a moderator:

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You miss the expense of CNC machine, programing, design, prototype development, employees, advertising, travel to shows, packaging to withstand shipping damage, and all the other overhead related items. Just saying it is expensive to create such nice products for such a small market world wide.

Yea, you aren't talking production style work. I have seen the shop. This is just one guy putting each piece together. @geo does a great job. Sadly, he will be taking lots of money from me over the next few years I am sure :)

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, you aren't talking production style work. I have seen the shop. This is just one guy putting each piece together. @geo does a great job. Sadly, he will be taking lots of money from me over the next few years I am sure :)
Look one off production work is even more expensive than building multiples of the same design. One person wants it this way so a design change and someone else wants it in purple....now we have to by a sheet of purple just to make a few parts. I know the game I built tanks, sumps, and whole store systems to order for over 20 plus years. It is expensive and time consuming with very little profit due to the economy of scale. In the mean time the expenses never stop. Lets face it he enjoys what he does and many of you seem to enjoy what he produces so the cost is irrelevant. Just think of it as art that is functional and collect all the pieces you want!

Have a great day!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back