Heading to Charlotte on business ( Via Car ) Looking for 2 or so of the BEST reef stores in Charlotte NC

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heading to Charlotte on business ( Via Car ) Looking for 2 or so of the BEST reef stores in Charlotte NC

Thanks for any advice on the best in the area.

Pic of 14' Reef ....Just for eye candy. ;)
IMG_8526.JPEG

snorklr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like Nemos Reef(big store) and Queen City Corals(small)....Under the Sea is also tiny but its so close to Nemos really wont take you any extra time to see

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not from the area and I drive from WV to Charlotte to go to Nemos Reef.
I've been to many fish stores in the OH, WV NC, SC, and PA areas and Nemos is by far my favorite.

OP
OP
14 foot reef

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like Nemos Reef(big store) and Queen City Corals(small)....Under the Sea is also tiny but its so close to Nemos really wont take you any extra time to see
Thank you
I'm not from the area and I drive from WV to Charlotte to go to Nemos Reef.
I've been to many fish stores in the OH, WV NC, SC, and PA areas and Nemos is by far my favorite.
You should visit Reefkeepers in Clayton NC. The best Coral store I've been to in North Carolina.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, if you end up going to Nemos Reef ask to see the corals in the back room. They have a seperate room dedicated to the corals that they sale online, I'm guessing so they can make sure to remove them from the website.
They're not any nicer than the corals in the main store but it does give more selection.

OP
OP
14 foot reef

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, if you end up going to Nemos Reef ask to see the corals in the back room. They have a seperate room dedicated to the corals that they sale online, I'm guessing so they can make sure to remove them from the website.
They're not any nicer than the corals in the main store but it does give more selection.
Thank you for the heads up on that !!!

Back