Heard of a joker Torch?

Cjud7982

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the guys I get corals from has what he's calling a joker torch. Looks to have bright green flesh near the skeleton, purple tentacles and like a light blue tip. Anybody every heard of it?

JVan82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the guys I get corals from has what he's calling a joker torch. Looks to have bright green flesh near the skeleton, purple tentacles and like a light blue tip. Anybody every heard of it?
Top shelf aquatics has the joker...
02c261d7f77c36a5b9223c66fe47f89b.jpg

Last edited:

Ben Seaver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The jokers torch and jesters torch are 2 different beauties. TSA does have a jesters insanity torch which I would love to get a head of...

The jokers torch is an indo green variation I believe.

JVan82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That picture is old least 2 yrs old... only picture ove ever seen of a "joker"

OP
OP
C

Cjud7982

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info guys, I just have a hard time knowing what is what anymore. It seems everyone has their own flashy names for every different morph just so they can charge 5 times the price lol.

FYI here is a pic I got of it, asking 200 for it

14035.jpeg

WILLIEOWILL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info guys, I just have a hard time knowing what is what anymore. It seems everyone has their own flashy names for every different morph just so they can charge 5 times the price lol.

14035.jpeg
That's a true joker right here

Haleyscales00167

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sell these and yes many names.... miami hurricanes, joker, sweet tooth. anywhere from 65-100 per head is what I usually see them at. They have more of a peachy tip
mh S.jpeg
I just bought one of these guys and the package came in too hot and I don’t think my little torch is gonna survive.

Sergio Gallegos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sell these and yes many names.... miami hurricanes, joker, sweet tooth. anywhere from 65-100 per head is what I usually see them at. They have more of a peachy tip
mh S.jpeg

Hello,

do you have anything available of this one rifht now, i being lookin for one.

thank you.

Reefer40b

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

do you have anything available of this one rifht now, i being lookin for one.
thank you.
Not at the moment but we do get them in from time to time, best to subscribe to my website for updates so you don't miss out. We dont spam and only send out stock updates

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

14035.jpeg
Yes, that is a joker torch. Usually they have a green base, purple tentacles, and green/white tips.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mh S.jpeg
Unique corals calls these abyss. I used to have one that died and have been looking along time They want 149.99 for 1.5 size is what it says. It looks to have one head and 169.00 has 2 heads but still says 1.5 inch. I get free shipping though because I already have an order totally more than 150.00 and they have free shipping 150.00 and up. Do you have any of these for sale now or in near future. I would like to buy one if you have them for 65.00 a head or slightly more. Thanks

Carlose1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

14035.jpeg
What does this coral look like under white lights? Mine looks like this under blue lights but not under white lights is that normal?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back