Heard of a Sherpa sunburst nem?

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone heard of a Sherpa Sunburst nem? I recently purchased a possible sunburst from a local reefer who said he purchased it from Evergreen Reef in Seattle a year or so ago. It looks like the store has since closed, but on their instagram page is something called a Sherpa Sunburst, which I've never heard of. A quick google search shows a place called DropOff corals also selling a Sherpa sunburst on FB. Looks like Evergreen Reef also had CSB's so I'm not really sure what I have. I'm curious to learn more details about the Sherpa Sunburst though.

thumbnail_20210609_195826.jpg

OP
OP
Cell

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!

DropoffCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are from a reefer buy the name of Matt Sherpa who is outside of Chicago. The original mother was purchased from him over 10 years ago so it is thought that these are the original Chicago Sun Burst..

OP
OP
Cell

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are from a reefer buy the name of Matt Sherpa who is outside of Chicago. The original mother was purchased from him over 10 years ago so it is thought that these are the original Chicago Sun Burst..

Oh awesome, thanks for the info! I should have searched for you when I posted this.

Back