Heart of the Ocean Acropora

Bluedore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also looking for a frag if anyone have some for sale. please pm me. Thanks.

brofraggingstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have would like to see see one next to my OT
IMG_20190101_153327_665.jpg

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is amazeballs!!! I thought my oregon tort was blue.

sign me up for a frag!!
I was going to say. I had the both the HOTO and my Oregon and I don't consider the HOTO something that blows the Oregon tort out of the water like some claim. That's just excitement to me. That being said, its a super nice blue... Brighter blue... While the oregon tort is a deep rich blue. Still something people should add to the collection as it's very unique.

I unfortunately lost my HOTO within a few months... I really shouldn't have ordered it at that time while my system was still adjusting from me moving houses.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a super impressive colony sir!

@FarmerTy will you be trying another piece? On a side note, my boy Tim(AV99) got some pieces from you and they look great! I can’t wait to swing by and see them all in person and I might be reaching out to you too.

Corey

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a super impressive colony sir!

@FarmerTy will you be trying another piece? On a side note, my boy Tim(AV99) got some pieces from you and they look great! I can’t wait to swing by and see them all in person and I might be reaching out to you too.

Corey
I'd have to dig a frag from the tightly clenched hands of those that still have one but yes, would love to get another piece in the future once theirs grow out. [emoji16]

Oh Tim, he's super cool! I really liked chatting with him and trading some frags. The stuff I got from him was amazing! Hit me up whenever you're ready. [emoji6]

OP
OP
jda

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the frag that I cut for Peng resting on one of my OBTs. This is a crappy pic and unedited, but you can see a clear color difference. If somebody wants to saturate the OBT to match some of the pics online, then just imagine how blue the HotO would look. This is one difficult coral to photograph.

Unless your OBT is a different coral than mine and everybody else's on this thread, then the HotO is going to be bluer.

brofraggingstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is Brite ! Is the whole colony that color or just the tips ? I have not seen a colony picture yet .

Back