Heaters not logging / working properly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two heaters connected to my Apex Jr. They both have logging enabled.

They both stopped logging two days ago. The temperature started drifting down then. They do seem to be still turning on and off, but the temp is now 78.2. They are using the season table so should be around 80 today.

What should I do?

islandbreeze

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two heaters connected to my Apex Jr. They both have logging enabled.

They both stopped logging two days ago. The temperature started drifting down then. They do seem to be still turning on and off, but the temp is now 78.2. They are using the season table so should be around 80 today.

What should I do?

Funny my led heater also quit logging on my apex as well boot 3 weeks ago, im concerned because my heater doesnt come on very often, only when its cold outside, i live in sw fl and my chiller keeps temps in check normally. id love to find out why my logging is not working also. Maybe someone can help us both on here.

OP
OP
Tristren

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I think I may have figured out part of my problem. I had SET OFF on my code (I'm using virtual outlets to add some fluctuations) which I gather is a common issue.
If that was the fix, then I am not sure why I saw the outlets going on and off, and why the heaters were on sometimes.
I'll see how the next hour or two go and check back in.

islandbreeze

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
right on, mine are using the std. temp profile with the adjustments on screen. it says logging but only pops up periodically. strange

islandbreeze

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had mine set w advanced profile also at first because i wanted my chiller off if led on uknow. but it quit logging at some point so i switched to thermometer profile that comes w software

OP
OP
Tristren

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything seems to be working now, but I don't know why.
I made a couple of changes to the code, but ended up putting it all back to where it was...
So a kind of "turn it off then on again" kind of thing perhaps.

Back