Helfrichi Firefish and 12g Nano Cube for sale

ziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I have been placing a lot for sale lately. The main reason being, my father recently lost his job. Being a college student, I am still living at home so…while he said we can still stay in the hobby for the time being with a saltwater tank, I am trying to cut down costs to help out. I am keeping my 75 gallon reef, but I am taking down my nano and my frag tank.
So, the reason you are reading this thread… I have my 12 gallon Nano-Cube for sale. Comes with everything needed. Tank is up and running and very established. There are many pods, micro stars, and coralline algae all over. It includes all the coral in the tank and the 12 lbs of live rock. There are about 15 different frag plugs filled with zoas, 2 acan frags, 2 candycane frags, snails, crabs, heater, pump, 24w compact lights, algae glass cleaner. Asking $200

001.jpg

002.jpg

I also have a Helfrichi Firefish for sale. I listed a link below so you can read about it. It is a gorgeous fish! They sell online for $230. I am asking $60.

http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/gobies/helfrichifirefish/
003.jpg

Last edited:

evanjah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, it really is. Great selection of corals!!! Someone who has an understanding significant other should jump on this, lol

OP
OP
ziggy

ziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available.. I thought this would be snatched up within a couple hours.

Thunderstruck34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if you want to part anything out of that tank i'd be all over it!!! pm me if your interested in parting out any zoas/acans!

OP
OP
ziggy

ziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thunderstruck34- sent you a PM. If there is no interest in the whole setup then I will be parting out.

customcolor- I think you should set up a new tank just for the firefish :) just kidding man. I just want it to go to a good home. It's super healthy and awesome looking.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you were close I would have bought this days ago!

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang. all the good deals are always far away. I would have bought this already just because. some deal are just to good to pass up. gl with the sale free bump

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back