Hello all! From the East Sussex in the UK

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, new to R2R and also new to saltwater too. I’ve got four other freshwater tanks and have them figured out, but am still learning with saltwater. Currently have in my tank two common clownfish, one pyjama cardinal, purple firefish, two hermit crabs and turbo snails.
I’ve got the Fluval Evo as a starter, it’s been up and running for just over three months. If I like, I’ll go bigger! But as fish are meant to be therapeutic for my anxiety, saltwater is causing me a little anxiety like when my clownfish decided to go up the cleaning tube and gets stuck … hoping he’ll be fine he is out of the tube! I do worry over everything as I want to succeed and when the time comes, I might need help when it’s time for coral though.
One question I would like to ask, what sort of treatments are a must have to hand? I have found with freshwater melafix is the go to and fixes a lot, so I do have that, is there anything that would be recommend (and hope the U.K. has it as we are running out of everything ‍♀️)?
Sorry for the long hello, mid-message panic and help, but thank you ☺️
Welcome! I use seachem prime water conditioner.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
High Five GIF by Taste of the Wild

Venomike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow! Sounds so pretty! I spotted a dragon wrasse for the first time the other week, just love that face, reminds me of an old mask, but was told they change colour over time? But wrecks everything haha bless
He is a nightmare, just got home from work and he has ripped of the nori clip and its half buried, little *******, right by the tube nem so im getting stung tonight

OP
OP
Snowywood

Snowywood

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is a nightmare, just got home from work and he has ripped of the nori clip and its half buried, little *******, right by the tube nem so im getting stung tonight
How did the nori clip rescue go? >.< Can’t believe how much of a terror they are. They look just too cute to be bad, more cheeky lol

Back