Hello all so my waterbox peninsula 6025 is on the way and my wife would like me to switch to a media cup since she is tired of me using her brand new

tehDude48

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all
so I get a waterbox peninsula 6025 and my wife gets a new washer and Dryer with the agreement I will no longer wash my filter socks in the new washer so I’m switching to a media cup does anyone know if the 4” hole for the media sock will fit any cup or is it a special size like there mini peninsula?
Thank you in advance

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like a good deal to me ;) If you check out any company that 3d prints lids, they might have a filter cup that they make for it too. For example, Kraken Reef makes them for some AIO tanks. But as above, any 4" cup will probably be fine

Reef Diaper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all
so I get a waterbox peninsula 6025 and my wife gets a new washer and Dryer with the agreement I will no longer wash my filter socks in the new washer so I’m switching to a media cup does anyone know if the 4” hole for the media sock will fit any cup or is it a special size like there mini peninsula?
Thank you in advance
We make a 4" disposable filter sock that might work for your application. It fits a standard 3-3/4" diameter bore. Follow the link below for more info. Let me know if you have any questions.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back