Hello all

ReefSakes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Hope all is doing well during this weird times. I left the hobby about 11 years ago and now back at it. Seems like the local clubs in the area are kinda dead now. I know because of covid we are limited to things but ig would be cool to see Washington state reefer live again.

ScubaEthan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back! I was in the hobby about 9-10 years ago too. So much has changed in exciting ways! I'm in Portland. I was in local groups in Atlanta back then and do miss a large, active, in-person group.

Wolvesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm from Tacoma and I've only been from Tacoma for a year and I just realized this about the local groups, I participate in several wsp groups about this hobby but they are from Spain and here I have not seen any or more from the area, so I entered who and I discovered but as the partner says they are somewhat forgotten we could revive them.
PS: my English is not very good I hope it is not a problem
I hope to meet you
my instagram is: wolvesreef

ClownWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I live in Tacoma. I just started with corals, but have been keeping marine fish for a while. I went a little crazy at Barrier Reef Aquariums in Renton this weekend for their anniversary sale. It would be awesome to connect with people locally for nem and frag swaps and whatnot. I'm into macro algae as well.

ClownWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back! I was in the hobby about 9-10 years ago too. So much has changed in exciting ways! I'm in Portland. I was in local groups in Atlanta back then and do miss a large, active, in-person group.

Alot has changed. I was reluctant to start with corals due to the wattage of lighting people used to talk about. LED lighting alone has revolutionized the hobby in a big way. I think it's going to become alot more popular in the coming years.

Wolvesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I live in Tacoma. I just started with corals, but have been keeping marine fish for a while. I went a little crazy at Barrier Reef Aquariums in Renton this weekend for their anniversary sale. It would be awesome to connect with people locally for nem and frag swaps and whatnot. I'm into macro algae as well.

great I walk in the. Look for local people I'll leave you my Instagram @wolvesreef

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back