Hello! Anyone in Northern Idaho? CDA area?

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looking for others in the area. Maybe do some trades, share experience, help each other out.

I have corals that grow, and need harvested. Nothing high end. Cali tort, leather mushroom, green finger leather, etc... I'm sure I'll have a rbta split soon enough.

Looking for other locals. If rather give my online orders that don't fit my tanks away to locals than Petco who promised a discount and didn't deliver

SusRenee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm in Rathdrum. I'm just restarting my tank, but I wanted to comment to save your info for a couple months from now. There is the Spokane Couer d'Alene Reef Society too, they meet quarterly. I belonged a couple years ago before my tank crashed.

OP
OP
J

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some softies to help get you started when you are ready. Green mushroom leather, green finger leather, and maybe a Cali tort sps frag. And my rbta is about to split again

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m headed North next week, anyone got some frag sticks FS?

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm super new to this site, and not quite yet a 'reefer, but I'm close? I'm out of lewiston, ID, and I travel north to spokane, CDA often. I'm certainly trying to meet others!! My local options are almost non existent. I'm having a hard time even finding rocks, I'll probably have to drive to spokane to get it!

Nitrites

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looking for others in the area. Maybe do some trades, share experience, help each other out.

I have corals that grow, and need harvested. Nothing high end. Cali tort, leather mushroom, green finger leather, etc... I'm sure I'll have a rbta split soon enough.

Looking for other locals. If rather give my online orders that don't fit my tanks away to locals than Petco who promised a discount and didn't deliver
Hello, I'm late to this forum but I am in the CDA area and since my reef tank is pretty much fully established I have been adding corals slowly... Any RBTAS by chance left?

OP
OP
J

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone in this area is on commiebook under Spokane reef or spcda reef or something. No clue why people would rather do everything through that dumpster fire than here or anywhere else

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back