Hello Austin Peeps, need help with pickup and delivery of new tank.

Monice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to drop in and say hi! Just purchased a new Red Sea Peninsula 500. I had a fish only marine aquarium many years ago and the desire to get back into the hobby has always stuck with me. Oh how things have progressed in regards to equipment and such. I am so excited to get started and happy to have found this forum. My first question for the Austin group... Is there a business I can call to have my tank picked up at Austin Aqua-Dome to have it delivered to my home in Pflugerville? Maybe even assemble the cabinet for me. I don't have the means to transport it and unload it myself.

rsumner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't help with freight component, but if you do need an extra set of hands getting it setup, I'd be happy to help. PM me if you do need the help and maybe my schedule will accommodate.

OP
OP
Monice

Monice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't help with freight component, but if you do need an extra set of hands getting it setup, I'd be happy to help. PM me if you do need the help and maybe my schedule will accommodate.
Hello, I realy appreciate the offer rsumner. I have a friend that is planning on helping transport and should be ok with setup. I'll post for advice when I need some. I expect that will be often. LOL

rsumner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I realy appreciate the offer rsumner. I have a friend that is planning on helping transport and should be ok with setup. I'll post for advice when I need some. I expect that will be often. LOL

I had 4 people (two men and two women) to move my 525 from my garage to the stand (25ft) and we struggled. Some suction cups with handles on them capable of holding the tank would have made the job easier but I would be weary of the weight.

Good luck!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back