OP
OP
eag

eag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all!! The warmest welcome I've ever received, by a long shot :) glad to be here!

Welcome ... in 8 months, you must have some pics!

Heh I'm a little embarrassed at it's current state - battling dino amongst other things. Nonetheless, here is a picture I took today

IMG_20200405_133322_MP.jpg

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all!! The warmest welcome I've ever received, by a long shot :) glad to be here!

Heh I'm a little embarrassed at it's current state - battling dino amongst other things. Nonetheless, here is a picture I took today

IMG_20200405_133322_MP.jpg
Regardless of Dino Battle, the Rockwork is nice. It's the foundation for the Overall Look of the Tank.\
I'm a rockwork Enthusiast.
I like Holes/Caves, drop offs and Arches. That slope from the Arc going left and to front of tank has potential.
In General your Rock Work looks like a Spiral, which has character.
Great Start!!

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Around 8 months ago I started my first saltwater aquarium. It has been a real struggle :-D but reef2reef community has been immensely helpful along the way, even if y'all didn't know it. The wealth of knowledge accumulated over the years in this forum and ones like it is incredible.

I'm still struggling, maybe a little less than before, but have finally decided to create an account. I hope that maybe I can be helpful to someone else along the way.

Thanks for creating (and maintaining) such a great place!
Welcome from the shadows....Yes everyone here is great. Lots of awesome info....Anyone I come across that is in the hobby or looking to get in, I recommend signing up with R2R.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back