Hello everyone, I'm Townes. After 3 years without coral and a fish only with base rock, the bug found me again.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Revenge Of The Sith Prequel GIF

Welcome to R2R!!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shut down a 100g mixed reef peninsula three years ago. I sold or gave away everything except for a watchman goby and a black and white misbar clown. They lived in a IM 14 peninsula on my desk. Like the Jeffersons, those two are movin' on up. I bought them a IM 25 lagoon and a 24" photon V2+. I am going to try and keep it simple with LPS only unless I have one of those terrible hot spots that will grow a little bit of SPS. Any way, I am in Jacksonville Fl and would love to know if anyone knows of local clubs. I have never had a faceborg or twittergram account and prefer to keep it that way.

Long road ahead that I may slow roll a build thread for. I have to get (see build) a stand that looks good in a mid century modern home full of terrazzo and black walnut wood work. If any of you are locals that enjoy a good glass of bourbon or three while using power tools, say hello.
image_50424321.JPG
Welcome!

There are many reefers near you, and perhaps this will help you find some of them... it doesn't have bourbon preferences:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 120 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 61 29.8%
Back