Hello everyone, new to Saltwater aquarium!

Invadetor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I recently got interested into Saltwater aquarium, but have no experience with this latter... I only have "experience" (really few) with Freshwater aquarium with my two Axolotls (I have them for only a 4/5 days though).
I came to this site to learn and understand how to keep a Saltwater aquarium (Equipment, how to manage everything and etc...) in great shape, and making whatever lives inside happy!
My dream is to be able to own a Saltwater aquarium for an Octopus or a Cuttlefish, because they are my favorite animal and I really like how cool, cute and intelligent they are!
I would really like to understand how to keep one of these fellow healthy and happy... said that I'm in no rush and I'll gladly ask all the question that I have here on Reef2Reef, hoping I'm not too annoying ahahahahah!
And I also really like Eels and Shrimps, and for what I know these two are much easier to keep than an Octopus, but let me know a good starting point!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I recently got interested into Saltwater aquarium, but have no experience with this latter... I only have "experience" (really few) with Freshwater aquarium with my two Axolotls (I have them for only a 4/5 days though).
I came to this site to learn and understand how to keep a Saltwater aquarium (Equipment, how to manage everything and etc...) in great shape, and making whatever lives inside happy!
My dream is to be able to own a Saltwater aquarium for an Octopus or a Cuttlefish, because they are my favorite animal and I really like how cool, cute and intelligent they are!
I would really like to understand how to keep one of these fellow healthy and happy... said that I'm in no rush and I'll gladly ask all the question that I have here on Reef2Reef, hoping I'm not too annoying ahahahahah!
And I also really like Eels and Shrimps, and for what I know these two are much easier to keep than an Octopus, but let me know a good starting point!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

This is a great reference book type online article:

OP
OP
Invadetor

Invadetor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

This is a great reference book type online article:
Oh, that was super cool!
I read all of it and I think I understood most of it (I hope), thank for that article, I appreciate it!

OP
OP
Invadetor

Invadetor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r

I have also kept many eels . Very intelligent but nothing compared to a octopus .

first things first .
research the basics of chemistry . How to maintain a stable system .

you have to walk before you can run .
Yeah, that's is biggest thing I don't understand about aquarium in general, and it is about this chemistry thing and how to keep it stable. I'll make sure to ask all of it tho!

Back