Hello everyone, new to Saltwater aquarium!

Invadetor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I recently got interested into Saltwater aquarium, but have no experience with this latter... I only have "experience" (really few) with Freshwater aquarium with my two Axolotls (I have them for only a 4/5 days though).
I came to this site to learn and understand how to keep a Saltwater aquarium (Equipment, how to manage everything and etc...) in great shape, and making whatever lives inside happy!
My dream is to be able to own a Saltwater aquarium for an Octopus or a Cuttlefish, because they are my favorite animal and I really like how cool, cute and intelligent they are!
I would really like to understand how to keep one of these fellow healthy and happy... said that I'm in no rush and I'll gladly ask all the question that I have here on Reef2Reef, hoping I'm not too annoying ahahahahah!
And I also really like Eels and Shrimps, and for what I know these two are much easier to keep than an Octopus, but let me know a good starting point!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I recently got interested into Saltwater aquarium, but have no experience with this latter... I only have "experience" (really few) with Freshwater aquarium with my two Axolotls (I have them for only a 4/5 days though).
I came to this site to learn and understand how to keep a Saltwater aquarium (Equipment, how to manage everything and etc...) in great shape, and making whatever lives inside happy!
My dream is to be able to own a Saltwater aquarium for an Octopus or a Cuttlefish, because they are my favorite animal and I really like how cool, cute and intelligent they are!
I would really like to understand how to keep one of these fellow healthy and happy... said that I'm in no rush and I'll gladly ask all the question that I have here on Reef2Reef, hoping I'm not too annoying ahahahahah!
And I also really like Eels and Shrimps, and for what I know these two are much easier to keep than an Octopus, but let me know a good starting point!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

This is a great reference book type online article:

OP
OP
Invadetor

Invadetor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

This is a great reference book type online article:
Oh, that was super cool!
I read all of it and I think I understood most of it (I hope), thank for that article, I appreciate it!

OP
OP
Invadetor

Invadetor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r

I have also kept many eels . Very intelligent but nothing compared to a octopus .

first things first .
research the basics of chemistry . How to maintain a stable system .

you have to walk before you can run .
Yeah, that's is biggest thing I don't understand about aquarium in general, and it is about this chemistry thing and how to keep it stable. I'll make sure to ask all of it tho!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%

Back