hello everyone

roc5288

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guy's. It's been awhile since i broke down my tanks and been on the forum's. Figured i'll say hello, and happy to see a few of the old school crew hanging in there. I set up my 60g cube and done with the cycling . Although am looking on picking up a 120g cube in the near future. So tony i'll be sending you a shout out. Anyway looking forward to attending a meeting some day. Also seeing some of the familiar faces . Happy reefing

OP
OP
roc5288

roc5288

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Stan, perhaps at the next gathering. Nice to see you back !
Hey buddy. yes hope to catch one soon. I work every other weekend, hope its on my weekend off. b-rigde had told me about this pass meeting but was working.

OP
OP
roc5288

roc5288

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stan! What's good buddy! Glad to see you back. I'm making a return myself.
Adam! Hows everything going. Nice to be back, Was missing the hobby for a while now. I was staring at this tank for a long time now. Thought it was time to pull the trigger. Nice to see u making a come back. By the way anybody know if Ross finally get a tank up and running. lol

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam! Hows everything going. Nice to be back, Was missing the hobby for a while now. I was staring at this tank for a long time now. Thought it was time to pull the trigger. Nice to see u making a come back. By the way anybody know if Ross finally get a tank up and running. lol

I was telling everyone the Legend of Ross at the last meeting lol! I still talk to him regularly, I use his business account with BRS to order all my stuff lol.

He had one of those Nuvo's 30-40 Gallon Tanks Set Up, full SPS of course. Chiller malfunction nuked the tank, so he is out for now lol. I keep poking him to jump back in though. It's such a different hobby from even 5-6 years ago.

OP
OP
roc5288

roc5288

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was telling everyone the Legend of Ross at the last meeting lol! I still talk to him regularly, I use his business account with BRS to order all my stuff lol.

He had one of those Nuvo's 30-40 Gallon Tanks Set Up, full SPS of course. Chiller malfunction nuked the tank, so he is out for now lol. I keep poking him to jump back in though. It's such a different hobby from even 5-6 years ago.

Different is not the word. Went to hook up my apex to find out I have the classic lol. Still works fine and does everything I want it to do. Installed my AI sol blue to find out how many other led lights are now out there. Be honest not really feeling led. Been searching for t5. I used to have a power module. Really good fixture. By the way for anyone that might be interested I have a female anthias that I’m looking to trade with someone just so I can get a coral or 2 to start my tank. I’m sure this is not really the place to post this but still trying to figure out ‘this new forum.
IMG_0660.jpg
forum

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Stan. Great to see you back. Can’t wait to see you again. Fellow reefers this man did a lot for me. Hooked up my rodi. Helped with my plumbing. Gave me great advice. Never hesitated or thought twice about coming over to my house. Man wish you still lived down the street. You should see the price there asking for that house now. I even remembered when. You fixed my return pump at the house in ellenville. Hope to see you at the next meeting. I can bring some frags over for you to get you started back.

TTTony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guy's. It's been awhile since i broke down my tanks and been on the forum's. Figured i'll say hello, and happy to see a few of the old school crew hanging in there. I set up my 60g cube and done with the cycling . Although am looking on picking up a 120g cube in the near future. So tony i'll be sending you a shout out. Anyway looking forward to attending a meeting some day. Also seeing some of the familiar faces . Happy reefing

Stanley ! Great to hear your getting back in!

If it wasn’t for you I Dont think I’d ever start making stands ,

OP
OP
roc5288

roc5288

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Stan. Great to see you back. Can’t wait to see you again. Fellow reefers this man did a lot for me. Hooked up my rodi. Helped with my plumbing. Gave me great advice. Never hesitated or thought twice about coming over to my house. Man wish you still lived down the street. You should see the price there asking for that house now. I even remembered when. You fixed my return pump at the house in ellenville. Hope to see you at the next meeting. I can bring some frags over for you to get you started back.

Hey Cecil. Nice to hear from you. I’ve been out of the hobby for just about 5 years now. So I’ll be asking you for help now. Lol. Let’s get together soon.

OP
OP
roc5288

roc5288

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stanley ! Great to hear your getting back in!

If it wasn’t for you I Dont think I’d ever start making stands ,

Hey tony. I see your skills on tank stands have gotta even better. That’s saying a lot cause I always thought they were really good right out the gate. In fact my 60g sits on one of your stands now. When I get the 120g I’ll be reaching out for a stand.

nine9d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah man. I'm in and out. Got a new house so I had to take it easy on the tank front. I'll be back, I'm never gone too long.

OP
OP
roc5288

roc5288

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah man. I'm in and out. Got a new house so I had to take it easy on the tank front. I'll be back, I'm never gone too long.

Same reason here. Brought a house also , had no real time to dedicate to the hobby. It’s either all the way in, or out.

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same reason here. Brought a house also , had no real time to dedicate to the hobby. It’s either all the way in, or out.

Me to, although this house gives me more time.....and I have a basement finally. I don't have to constantly fix/update **** like I was in the last house lol so I have more time again.

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@amoore311
So does that mean you’ll be at the next meeting and be more involved with your opinions and suggestions for what Michael is trying to do in our area with/for the new reef club?

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@amoore311
So does that mean you’ll be at the next meeting and be more involved with your opinions and suggestions for what Michael is trying to do in our area with/for the new reef club?

I was at the first one and gave a 20 minute speech regarding the old club from beginning of time till the great demise that every one wanted to hear. I talk to Michael every day, and as long as the meetings are local I'll be there. Michael's shop is 15 minutes down the road from my home.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%

Back