Hello fellow Reefers!! back in after a 4.5 year break.

OP
OP
A$AP-Reefer

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the hobby!!!
thanks brotha, its been too long! I am super stoked. just wait and see what I have in store :)
Awesome. Can't wait for you to post pictures
Rich! thanks man. im gonna make sure I can take the best of photos! I am such a coral nut. was a highend collector when I was in the hobby heavy some years ago. so its gonna be 10x better now a days! I gotta catch up to yall!
Im envious of your tank selection. looking at RS myself. Best of luck
oh, why thanks! don't be envious of me! im envious of all of you for you guys having your tank up and running. I hate starting from scratch! :/ sucks.. but hey gotta start back somewhere! im gonna make sure I wont let you guys down ! youll be stoked. im gonna try to take it as slow and steady as possible.
20181229_160414.gif
! thanks!
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family and welcome back to the hobby.
of course, reef2reef is one of the best forums/sites on the internet! its definitely came a long way from when it started !

Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-803adbe54bba.gif
thanks allot brotha!
I love the Red Sea series. They are gorgeous tanks. Be certain to get your build thread started (with pics). Welcome! You will love it here.
Deadpool.gif
im gonna, it will get started with just the rocks until the tank gets here. you all will get to know me quick!

OP
OP
A$AP-Reefer

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks allot bois! guess what! the rock and dry goods came in today. I still haven't slept since yesterday! been trying to aqua scape. I deff bought way to much rock. but that's okay. ill have some use for it down the line. I need to start a build thread, hope to see you all there as well when I do start it ! motivation >.< thanks for all making me feel so welcomed !

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back