13   0   0
1609462052315.png

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're thinking of the 2020 MASNA AWARD Winner, Alf Jacob Nielsen. Tal Sweet was Aquarist of the Year for 2020. Two awards now. Has been that way for the last few years.
Love that there are two awards.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Tal, looking forward to your story and lots of pics.

Brittanyjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I've been in the hobby since 2006. At first, I was really into corals but was bitten by the captive breeding bug around 2008. I was an active member of Michigan Reefers and eventually helped create The Marine Breeding Initiative (MBI). The MBI is one of the largest databases for captive breeding information in the world.

In 2020, I was the proud recipient of The Marine Aquarium Societies of North America's Aquarist of the Year award.

My goal has always been to freely share information and to do my part to make the hobby a friendly and welcoming community for everyone.
Hello. I want to start breeding marine fish, but getting information has been very difficult. MBI is down, do you have any ideas where I can get information to help me get started. I am well past the clownfish phase so I am not a beginning breeder.

I would really like step by step instruction or suggestions for dwarf angles and tangs. I also have Gobies laying eggs in my tank, but have been able to get them to live past 4 days post hatch.

Brittany

Back