Hello from a person who always has questions

Sherril

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I love corals, fish and shells. I have a 3 foot tank with a variety of corals, one blenny and a nemo. A couple of starfish.
My son in law gave me the tank years ago and last year I changed from fresh to salt water. He has also given me most of the corals. I must be the best mother in law for him to do that.
Below is a bad pic of the tank.
I look forward to learning more and having a community to help me with issues.

1661166022855.png

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to r2r nice looking tank and yeah son in law must love you and not see you as a wicked mother in law ha ha
You got lots off questions and r2r has lots off answers buried in lots off threads plus lots off experienced and helpful members to assist you and others in real time

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I will get better pics tomorrow. That was just the first that came up. :)
Looking forward to the pictures.

I would suggest to start a build thread in Member's Aquarium Discussion and you can show off your system and keep a journal of your tank journey.

Still a great looking tank.

OP
OP
Sherril

Sherril

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to the pictures.

I would suggest to start a build thread in Member's Aquarium Discussion and you can show off your system and keep a journal of your tank journey.

Still a great looking tank.
Thank you. I will have to give that a go. Bit late tonight but I will sort out the forum works. It is always handy to keep a journal. I did post for lighting help.

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I love corals, fish and shells. I have a 3 foot tank with a variety of corals, one blenny and a nemo. A couple of starfish.
My son in law gave me the tank years ago and last year I changed from fresh to salt water. He has also given me most of the corals. I must be the best mother in law for him to do that.

1661166022855.png
Hello and welcome .
Very nice looking tank .

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1661166022855.png

Welcome! Glad you joined. What an awesome family you have - WAHOO!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Australia:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Back