Hello from Arizona! Would love to find some friends that can help me on this journey...

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A72DD152-264D-4F46-AF3A-38C692A2E77A.gif

SoCalSauce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back! I'm in Phoenix. There's a few good shops here to look at different tanks as well as some locals who sell tanks and equipment. I would suggest a tank with a sump as u can change your equipment options more then a aio. Depending on what you are looking for I have a 60 gallon leemar cube with sump I'm interested in selling.
Post the pics!

OP
OP
Gondeep11

Gondeep11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reefing jungle!!! Here to help you and chat if needed....
Thanks a million, super excited I got a call from the freight company, tank is being delivered this Wednesday between 1-5 So the journey will begin... About 5 boxed showed up yesterday, reefmat, Lights, Pump, Replacement ATO, Wavemakers etc.... I will most definitely be reaching out I'm sure!

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a million, super excited I got a call from the freight company, tank is being delivered this Wednesday between 1-5 So the journey will begin... About 5 boxed showed up yesterday, reefmat, Lights, Pump, Replacement ATO, Wavemakers etc.... I will most definitely be reaching out I'm sure!
cool ... I am here to help ya if you want. You can pm me if you want. Today I will be finishing a building a small 36 inch sump for a friend.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows the tank coming? Have you started building stuff yet?
I am modifying the sump I made. 60x24x18.. Removing the 2 reactors from a chamber inside the sump so that I can add about 100 pounds of Florida live reef rock I got from someone I met who was tearing down their tank to move. I will also have a small pump in this chamber to increase water circulation in the live rock. I am building a few more reactors and a few blacked out reactors. Then I am building a acrylic box, which I am calling "dry box" to keep all the reactors in. This box will keep the reactors dry and be a back up incase a reactor starts to leak. I am also installing a ozone reactor inside this dry box. A separate pump will feed sump water to a manifold that will feed all the reactors. Each reactor will then return the process water to the last chamber in the sump. Except for the ozone reactor, it will feed water to a second skimmer in chamber 2.

OP
OP
Gondeep11

Gondeep11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for checking in! All is well, Honestly taking my sweet time, Just finished putting the stand together and in place. Need to get my son-in-law over here to move the tank inside. I just purchased an AIO 24gal Quarantine tank, just got water in that to prepare. Everything else is here, Need to put the 4 Hydra 32's together and mounts, Reefmat, Skimmer, Return pump. I think I am going to pull the trigger on a UV stabilizer today. I also upgraded the ATO, I need to call my plumber buddy and get my RODI and Mixing station set up in the garage.... Lot's to do, but I am in no rush... Waited 30- years another week is no biggie... I appreciate you following back up, I need to PM you my #, I'm sure I'm going to have questions once this all starts going together! Thanks again!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back