Hello from Chicago! Newbie to Reefing

Ashwinclement

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there! This is Ashwin, I am new to reefing, quarantine boredom hooked me into this engaging and addicting hobby. I have kept freshwater tanks back home in India, re-starting aquarium hobby in US with a 20 gallon reef tank. So far I am enjoying it and its keeping me occupied during these unreal times. Love R2R! tons of information, I could find answers to almost any question here. My tank is now 4 months old and doing great, will be posting a build thread soon. Happy to be part of the community!

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see the build thread!

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello there! This is Ashwin, I am new to reefing, quarantine boredom hooked me into this engaging and addicting hobby. I have kept freshwater tanks back home in India, re-starting aquarium hobby in US with a 20 gallon reef tank. So far I am enjoying it and its keeping me occupied during these unreal times. Love R2R! tons of information, I could find answers to almost any question here. My tank is now 4 months old and doing great, will be posting a build thread soon. Happy to be part of the community!
Welcome to the addiction!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back