Hello from Glasgow…..the Scottish one

billbo67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and glad to be here.

I’ve been keeping marines for around 36 years and before that Discus etc which seems to have been a right of passage for some. During this time I have had a reef setup (mainly SPS), fish only, oddball tanks and anything that floated my boat. Still amazed how technologically advanced the hobby has become but it leads back to one conclusion “we keep water” and then enjoy the critters we put in it.

My last Aquarium was a Deltec 250 gallon which unfortunately crashed when I found myself in hospital with Sepsis! I’m now fighting fit and have ordered myself a Red Sea Reefer S-850 but I like to keep it simple so it won’t be loaded with Technology just a skimmer and bio media and good old fashioned water changes.

Anyway that’s a quick Intro from me!

cheers Bill

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Jimmy's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and glad to be here.

I’ve been keeping marines for around 36 years and before that Discus etc which seems to have been a right of passage for some. During this time I have had a reef setup (mainly SPS), fish only, oddball tanks and anything that floated my boat. Still amazed how technologically advanced the hobby has become but it leads back to one conclusion “we keep water” and then enjoy the critters we put in it.

My last Aquarium was a Deltec 250 gallon which unfortunately crashed when I found myself in hospital with Sepsis! I’m now fighting fit and have ordered myself a Red Sea Reefer S-850 but I like to keep it simple so it won’t be loaded with Technology just a skimmer and bio media and good old fashioned water changes.

Anyway that’s a quick Intro from me!

cheers Bill
Welcome...

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Bill. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when need it.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back