lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. First is “52 weeks of reefing” (lots of info but long and things have changed since it was made). Second video series is “5 minute guide”, shorter, good info

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Just saying hello. New to this community and just published my first builders thread post to document my journey and get to know some fellow reefers - especially locals I can connect with. I think you can click my builder bag but here is the link to where I'm at today.

I'm always open to stocking ideas for both fish, inverts, and corals as I plan out my 29g mixed reef. Thanks everyone!
Welcome!

whale GIF

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. :)

OP
OP
Astromatix

Astromatix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby! Your tank looks like it is off to a great start; I really like the aquascap
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. First is “52 weeks of reefing” (lots of info but long and things have changed since it was made). Second video series is “5 minute guide”, shorter, good info

Yea, these are great. I didn’t get through the whole 52 weeks series but it’s phenomenal content and did play a part in my return to the hobby. Thanks for the references. I’ll check out the first link you shared, it looks great.

Back