Hello from Vancouver! Rimless Cube owner, and check out this Tuxedo Urchin spawning!

dsong04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm a student from Vancouver with a humble setup. JBJ RL-20 cube!

I forget to introduce myself after posting my build thread, but here goes! I've spent many years on the freshwater side of the hobby, with a focus on high-tech planted tanks. I was and still am an ADA (Aqua Design Amano) nerd, which is a Japanse company. Freshwater aquascapers will know! However, my planted tanks always grew extremely fast and trimming got tiring. So, I broke down all my freshwater tanks and moved on...

I got a great opportunity and was given a lot of equipment to start a reef. So here I am!

I just got this tuxedo urchin yesterday, and it started spawning right after acclimation. Super cool!

No description available.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm a student from Vancouver with a humble setup. JBJ RL-20 cube!

I forget to introduce myself after posting my build thread, but here goes! I've spent many years on the freshwater side of the hobby, with a focus on high-tech planted tanks. I was and still am an ADA (Aqua Design Amano) nerd, which is a Japanse company. Freshwater aquascapers will know! However, my planted tanks always grew extremely fast and trimming got tiring. So, I broke down all my freshwater tanks and moved on...

I got a great opportunity and was given a lot of equipment to start a reef. So here I am!

I just got this tuxedo urchin yesterday, and it started spawning right after acclimation. Super cool!

Welcome!

Glad you joined. Thanks for sharing photos - very pretty!! Very cool spawn!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back