Hello from Wisconsin, thinking about jumping in after 12 years.

Westside Guy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R&R.
Remember that no question is too stupid to ask!

fullsizeoutput_4932.jpeg

OP
OP
S

Slider162

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a similar story, but larger appetite. Went full 300 gal out of the gates. started back about 18 months ago lol. Now I am a full addict again . Things are going great. Reach out to reef to reef with any questions, they’ve been great. I’m in mount Horeb, when your set up DM and I will set you up with some monti’s. Mine need some serious pruning. Good Luck!

92659970-4082-4F56-B911-DAAB53BD1D24.jpeg

That is pretty awesome! One of the things that have stuck with me are all of the highs and lows of this hobby. I'm not sure I am ready for this lifestyle again. By the end, all I had to do was clean the glass and change the water now and again. But the sleepless nights, sick fish, unexpected emergency purchases at the pet store because now I need another quarantine tank, etc. I learned a lot of lessons the hard way. I do believe that equipment and automation has come a long way, but patience isn't something that can be purchased or automated away. That was the most difficult lesson that I learned and it changed my life for the better. If I do make the leap, I'll hit you up when I feel I'm ready. Thanks!!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back