Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Lots of people ready to help from across the miles, so don't hesitate to ask any questions. Have you looked at starting a build thread in the Member's Tank forum? It creates a great timeline of your tank rehab, and gives others a good idea of your setup if you need any help troubleshooting in the future.

OP
OP
R

Reefhab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Lots of people ready to help from across the miles, so don't hesitate to ask any questions. Have you looked at starting a build thread in the Member's Tank forum? It creates a great timeline of your tank rehab, and gives others a good idea of your setup if you need any help troubleshooting in the future.
I already hit a snag. My wife found a new floor color she likes. Now I have to wait for it to be installed before I can move forward with the aquarium.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I chose the name reefhab for two reasons. This land I moved on to about 10 years ago has an old well house with an aquarium next to it. I've watched that aquarium hold rain over the years and finally decided to rescue it. I want to turn it into something beautiful. Second, I struggle with depression, and I'm hoping this reef keeping will help me a little. I'm in a rural area, small town in Texas. I'm hoping there's someone in here near me that can be a short of mentor while I build this saltwater world.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Plenty of knowledgeable people here! Check out the local forums to help find people near you. Facebook is also a great resource for local reefing groups of you're on social media.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I chose the name reefhab for two reasons. This land I moved on to about 10 years ago has an old well house with an aquarium next to it. I've watched that aquarium hold rain over the years and finally decided to rescue it. I want to turn it into something beautiful. Second, I struggle with depression, and I'm hoping this reef keeping will help me a little. I'm in a rural area, small town in Texas. I'm hoping there's someone in here near me that can be a short of mentor while I build this saltwater world.
Welcome!

Glad you joined and looking forward to seeing pictures of your rescue!

No need to go quick in this hobby, so get your floor in and you'll be happy done BEFORE tank setup and not have to breakdown tank, move, move back, re-setup.

Wick3d_1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Welcome. I struggle with depression, along with some other issues to make it more fun, apparently. Our reef tank, along with my various other animals, keep me sane. My baby clowns happy wiggles to see me makes my heart not hurt even on the horrible days. It's amazing therapy. Good luck. And happy reefing!

OP
OP
R

Reefhab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Welcome. I struggle with depression, along with some other issues to make it more fun, apparently. Our reef tank, along with my various other animals, keep me sane. My baby clowns happy wiggles to see me makes my heart not hurt even on the horrible days. It's amazing therapy. Good luck. And happy reefing!
That's so good to hear! I'm hoping for the same experience

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back