Hello Reef2Reef!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at Pacific East Aquaculture are excited to be rejoining the Reef2Reef community. If you aren't familiar with us, we run a state license coral aquaculture facility located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Our facility has an extensive showroom area which is open to the public Monday - Saturday, 11 AM to 5 PM. Walk in retail customers are always welcome!

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/about_us.html
Building_zpsozfr4hh1.jpg

Greenhouse_zpsjdmt9awc.jpg
KyleTank_zpstmzjpr8l.jpg

All of our full time staff have degrees in Biology and Dr. Mac, our owner, is a board certified veterinary pathologist. In order to make sure we have the healthiest and most unique stock available, he travels around to world to visit our suppliers in person and hand select livestock for our facility. He has helped establish coral and clam aquaculture facilities in the Solomon Island and in Tahiti, and now regularly visits coral aquaculture sites in Indonesia to pick out the very best of the best livestock!

MacCulture_zps3al368n2.jpg

MacIslands_zpslvfgx5az.jpg

We are excited to be able to share our unique livestock with the Reef2Reef community. Our plan is to regularly post a few hand selected corals, as well as packages and special deals, EXCLUSIVELY on Reef2Reef. You will be getting FIRST SHOT at some incredible livestock, posted with a shipped price and available to the first to claim it. Please understand that no other website sales or specials will apply to these Reef2Reef exclusive items. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome back Dr. Mac and crew!

Kevin Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to know any thoughts you have about the ocean revive t247’s. Looks like they’re working well for growing corals! How long have you guys been using those fixtures? Any problems with longevity or other quality issues? Just curious and trying to find out more from the pros. Any info is appreciated!

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to know any thoughts you have about the ocean revive t247’s. Looks like they’re working well for growing corals! How long have you guys been using those fixtures? Any problems with longevity or other quality issues? Just curious and trying to find out more from the pros. Any info is appreciated!

We've been using them without incident for several years. Considering their low cost, performance, and dependability they are a great investment.

migs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to send a big thank you to Dr. Mac and team - their service and follow up on my clam, sps, and lps order was amazing. Everything was super healthy and well packed. They answered my questions and even worked with me on dealing with a heat wave that is hitting our region. I definitely recommend them and will be ordering from them again!

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to send a big thank you to Dr. Mac and team - their service and follow up on my clam, sps, and lps order was amazing. Everything was super healthy and well packed. They answered my questions and even worked with me on dealing with a heat wave that is hitting our region. I definitely recommend them and will be ordering from them again!

Thanks! We appreciate your comments.

Back