Hello Reefers!!

galactic_coral

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm David Rains and I have been in the aquarium hobby for over 22 years. I was able to start my own aquarium design business fresh out of college and had great success in setting up amazing tanks all over the country. My lifelong dream has been to have an coral aquaculture business and to help give back to the worlds reefs that provide us with our amazing coral. With this in mind we have officially launched Galacticcoral.com with our main facility located in Houston, Tx. We plan on donating 5 percent of the profits on every sale we make towards helping replant the reefs that supply us.

We are excited to team up with Reef2Reef as a sponsor and to help support our hobbyist on the national level. Look out for exciting news and prizes to drop over the next two weeks as we ramp up our social media and advertising platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi David! Great name, it's mine as well! Bookmarking your page it's a great story definitely one I aspire to, like many I've found this hobby to be quite enjoyable and wish I could make it my full time job:) Open a space in Washington I'll come work for you ;) Thank you for supporting this community and helping to restore the wild corals that need our help!

TOP 3 Ingredients for an AMAZING Reef Tank? (pick 3)

• Proper Lighting

Votes: 413 69.4%
  • Substrate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Aquascape

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Filtration

Votes: 96 16.1%
  • Livestock

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Water Chemistry

Votes: 318 53.4%