Hello there! New into salt Water Aquarium.

Alanna102499

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R & the Salty side!
BF516A2B-D76D-4B94-B5F6-6CFFD041860F.gif

OP
OP
JaviNap90

JaviNap90

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't have the room for a QT, but you want to QT, there are some services that will do the QTing for you. Otherwise, if you want to QT your fish, are you absolutely positive you don't have the room temporarily? At the very least, I suspect your fish will be in a better place this time around if the tank has finished cycling. Independent of the organism was responsible for their demise before, it's very difficult for new fish to maintain a healthy immunity if the tank is having ammonia spikes or is otherwise not stable.
Thank you for that ! I suspect that, that was also a factor my problem. The tank wasn't fully cycled so the fish had a hard time fighting whatever it was. now the tank is more than ready and i even have added a refugium to help. I am going to wait until i dont change all the rocks to have give the fish a better suitable environment. In two weeks ill remove the rocks in the middle of the tank to put more archers like the ones on each side.

IMG_4140.JPG

MightyMO

"The Algae made me do it!!!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for that ! I suspect that, that was also a factor my problem. The tank wasn't fully cycled so the fish had a hard time fighting whatever it was. now the tank is more than ready and i even have added a refugium to help. I am going to wait until i dont change all the rocks to have give the fish a better suitable environment. In two weeks ill remove the rocks in the middle of the tank to put more archers like the ones on each side.

IMG_4140.JPG
Nice looking setup you have there.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back