Hello TRC! A few things to get you guys started here at R2R

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello TRC. Thanks for your interest in joining R2R. Welcome to all of you who have joined recently. We hope that you will all enjoy being a member here at Reef2Reef. Just wanted to post a few things since I'm sure some of you are new to R2R. If any of you have any questions, you may contact me anytime. I'm happy to help out anyway that I can.

1) The TRC forum is a PRIVATE forum so only members of TRC (that are approved by your moderator - Aquaph8) are able to see what is discussed here. Unless you are an approved member, then you can't see what is discussed here. The only exception to this is that the Moderator staff here at R2R CAN see the posts.

2) R2R is a family oriented site. We try not enforce too much here but we do ask that you keep things civil. Bad language does not have it's place here and we do ask that you respect that. We treat others with respect and ask the same of our members.

3) If you are a part of a commercial entity (wholesaler, LFS, vendor) please refrain from selling / hyping corals in the main selling forums.

That's it guys! Have fun here at R2R. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. :bigsmile:

Regards,

Craig
Team R2R

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad to have you all here! Make yourself at home!

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to both of guys for giving Tucson its own space.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back