Hello

Juicycoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to hand pick corals and fish next week. If everything turns out good I will be opening January 2014

Juicycoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also in service and maint. If anyone knows of anyone I am available on Wednesdays and Saturdays to do it. I only use the best salt and water.

Juicycoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a lot of reefers in that area looming for a store that is going to have high end corals? I'm going to run specials on Wednesdays and Saturdays, Sundays. There will be a big grand opening with food and drinks. You will start to see advertisements going out soon. The company name is Sun State Aquatics! :)

OP
OP
Shtiff1

Shtiff1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that there are Alot of clubs within range. There is currently only one store now that has a couple of Frags, but nothing really good mainly your common Frags. Then there is one in Gainesville with more Frags but nothing really high end. I think a store that has Frags of dark mauls, bambams, rastas, etc.... Would do pretty good being that they are hard to find. I think you would pull in customers from a distance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TRex91

reef peeping,,, ya know
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta drive all the way out to gainsville atty aqua tropics,,, they have some stuff just really clustered and dirty in there,,, done corals just aren't very nice... Sometimes they have nice stuff tho,,, orange park had a good one much cleaner with more sps...

TRex91

reef peeping,,, ya know
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently trying to do the same thing,, i have a business I'm trying to start up with maintenance,, i have cards and posters but not legal yet and no customers yet,,, trying to start this and then open a store dedicated to aquariums and builds sumps and aquariums,,, that's my dream to have my own store,, just sucks not knowing really anyone with tanks,,,

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back