Hello

Chris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying if you are willing to make the trip there is an awesome store in Birmingham al called Reef Revolution they have the most BA coral ive ever seen.

Ghettobug56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reef crashed back when we had all that really bad weather. Lightning hit my house causing my heater to stay on. When I got home from work that night all the bulbs in my house were blown and my tank was at 98 degrees. Fish were ok but slowly lost all my lps and most of my sps.

maidsmerry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Brandon. Just getting started with a 150g. Should be getting everything started next Monday, if everything goes right.

Acroyear61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jackson, MS I kept ref tanks for around 20 years but have not had one since we moved to Jackson, but looking to change that. Anyone have a Tank that want to sell? over 50 gallons preferably.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you'll love it here!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

• I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back