Help finding a stand?

BRS

Cerberusfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm moving my tank out of my mom's office, and she's sad about it and wants me to put another one in there. I'm going to downsize it to a 40 gallon but all the big name brands like red sea and waterbox she hates the stands for. So I'm going to have to set it up from scratch. But I can't find a stand she would like! The picture is of the style and color she wants. Light coloration and a rustic farmhouse look. Could anyone help me find a stand similar.yo that for a 40 gallon that I could put a sump inside? She also says it has to be a cabinet so she won't see any filtration or pipes.

Aadi+Rectangle+Aquarium+Stand.jpg

Fritz
OP
C

Cerberusfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Build it. Or contract a local woodworker. Or repurpose a piece of furniture she likes.
I hate building furniture. I've built 2 of my own stands to find that out lol. She may be willing to contract a carpenter for it. And I may be able to reinforce something else. Thanks for those ideas

jiffyjhn

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Check Antique shops. I got a large Spanish sideboard there for my 32G with storage below. I use one side of it for tank controls/equipment/ato water, and the other side for storage.
Older furniture is larger and built solid with actual thick wood. I don't trust putting hundred of pounds on Amazon furniture.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture
OP
C

Cerberusfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Check Antique shops. I got a large Spanish sideboard there for my 32G with storage below. I use one side of it for tank controls/equipment/ato water, and the other side for storage.
Older furniture is larger and built solid with actual thick wood. I don't trust putting hundred of pounds on Amazon furniture.
That's actually a pretty good idea. I'll try that. Thank!

BRS

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 194 40.7%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 211 44.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 3.1%
Bulk Reef Supply