Help ! I spilled my Hanna Checker Alk reagent on my carpet!

Ginabez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is weird, but I accidentally knocked the reagent of the Alkalinity test over. Anyone know what this stuff is made out of?? I am assuming it can't be just dye. First of all dye removers do not get this out,I have tried everything . I can't find it on the website. It's not on the SDS. I couldn't reach anyone on the phone. It's not on the bottle or box. Please help !!! It's a wicked stain. Be careful everyone!!! Thank you so much!

Lorenzo Angotti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could try 2 parts milk and 1part vinegar soak the patch leave over night, in the morning blotch it with kitchen towels and then warm soapy water to clean. It works on black ink stain, it’s worth a go.

OP
OP
Ginabez

Ginabez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new beautiful area rug today! Thank you everyone.. ps the scientist at Hanna inc. was googling ph of different carpet cleaners..while on the phone. (I did that already) my hairdresser said bleach it and dye it, thats what she would do to blue hair!! I did and it’s all good. Float on!

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 70 44.3%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 19 12.0%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 44 27.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back