HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY4.jpg

HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

The crew at LRS Foods, LLC has been working diligently for the last six years producing premium food blends for our aquariums. This month the “Reef Frenzy®” flagship blend which launched it all turns six years old. In typical LRS fashion they want to celebrate with the Reef2Reef community by sponsoring a giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER

1. Visit the LRSFoods.com, ReefFrenzyRadio.com, their "Larry’s Reef Services Facebook" page, ReefFrenzy instagram or reeffrenzy Twitter page and do some poking around into their history.

2. Make a comment below about something you learned about LRS to be entered to win. Maybe you will learn about one of the numerous fish that have been captive bred using their foods. Did you know that Larry hasn’t actually made food for years? Do you know how many countries they export to around the globe?

There is a lot of cool history behind this family of reefers and their website and social media tell a great story!

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive ten eight ounce packs of LRS food valued at $250! In addition LRS will arrange for a gift certificate in your name at your favorite local fish shop in the amount of $600. That’s right… LRS is gonna send you on a mini-shopping spree at the LFS! Lastly, LRS will send your LFS a cooler containing 20 packs of LRS food as a way to thank them for their support if they are already a dealer, or we can introduce our foods to them with this sample pack in hopes of singing them up.

Learn about LRS, be entered to win free food and $600 cash, so what’s not to like!?

22861687_1707645455947332_7988158472906241219_o.jpg

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 06/21/18! (Last day to enter is June 20th)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned a lot of great stuff including that LRS processes over a thousand pounds of wild caught shrimp each month.

MiniReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that it all started in North Carolina. I have family in Asheville. I'll have to try and come find you all for a tour next time I visit. :)

Eastlake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that this product was made by a hobbyist for the hobbyist, which for me is really darn cool. I'm a huge fan of reef frenzy because my fish are HUGE fans of reef frenzy and I can't wait to try out their other products.

harley3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not know that Larry is a former LEO. I just drove an hour & a half this weekend to get the LRS I needed. My LFS, which I really can't stand anyway, was out of what I was looking for.

Ezrunner23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that LRS was the first frozen food maker to introduce probiotic bacteria as an additive to a marine diet.

SKYE.__.HIGH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never knew that this wonderful food started in North Carolina. We have lots of family there. Thanks so much [emoji120] I have been wanting to get myself a saltwater tank but simply don’t have be funds. But I’m ready to give a tank a nice home! [emoji3]

5altkreep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea LRS was so involved in numerous captive breeding programs, or that Fertile Frenzy even existed!

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love listening to the Live with Larry Podcast and from there and the web-page learned that he was a former police officer. Now he has to answer the call for a 10-34 for his food products! Just wish it was available at my LFS because I KNOW its a great product just by listening to how passionate he is about the quality. I would LOVE to win some LRS Reef Frenzy for myself and my LFS.

Junglejim

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met Larry when they first started, I lived in Charlotte NC at the time and was really impressed with what he was doing. From going over their website I have learned that despite ALL their success their main goal is to provide healthy, nutritious food for our fish tanks.

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the passion they have for their product!

Bob2bob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I elarned that they add active probiatics to the food and that they were the first frozen fish food to do so

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned Larry previously was a police officer that turned his passion for high quality food in his own tanks into an awesome family business. Dude is the man!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%
Back