HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, my fish tell me everything I really need to know about LRS - but I've enjoyed learning about everything from fishegg season in North Carolina to feeding seahorses on your Facebook page!

~Bruce

ellenRN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi! I am super new to reefing and I just got my first fishies (2 clowns) and a packet of Fish Frenzy from the Reef Farm here in Raleigh, NC!!!! I of course had to look your company up and since I am new I have learned basically whatever I read and watch :) I have learned how to feed my little fishies from you (and Grace at the Reef Farm!) and what makes your food the best of the best! The neatest tidbit though is that you are in NC too! :) Thank you to you, your wife, and your family for your hard work into such great high quality foods!

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressed with the variety and specificity of the foods you've developed. Keeping quality stable while growing fast is quite an accomplishment! Keep innovating and expanding your retailers! I need someone closer to buy from.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LRS has been providing food to researchers for years to assist with captive breeding efforts.
WINNER!!! @I Take Cars, congratulations on this AMAZING prize!! Please pm me within 48 hours to claim it!

*If prize isn't claimed within 48 hours, we will redraw for a new winner.

Gaines69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really glad I entered this contest. I discovered a new food source and I’m not as worried about picking up another mandarin. At this time I have five different frozen foods that I feed my fish. Can’t wait to try LRS foods.

Back